Saturday 24 March 2012

If you wonder where I have been lately...



the answer is easy...OUTSIDE

We have been blessed with a spring equinox day week like I have never seen in my life.  We had summer temperatures all week long, and needless to say, we enjoyed every bit of it before the real spring comes back.



Sand boxes were opened, gardens were tended to, bikes were used even before we had a chance to tune then up, and our skin bathed in the sun all week long.

On these summery pictures, we are now back to "season normals", but that brief week sure gave us  (a very good) taste of what is ahead.

I can't wait to it

2 comments:

  1. Great weather here too in the UK. Are you in France?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, not in France. I am on the other side of the huge pond ;)

    ReplyDelete